Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This is about me; the unknown world of me that people might have or might not now about me.
I'm definitely not the kind of girl that you will think is friendly.
Strong headed is in me and I'll not denied it.
Neither the one that is girly and smile at you like the sun hanging up the sky.
I don't have many friends as you've thought I might have.
I don't like to be out there walking down the streets with empty idea of what i want.
I'll rather choose to laze around in my room.
I don't know how to mingle myself in crowds to make me shine like a star. 
I don't have pretty face nor perfect figures; neither do i wear pretty trendy clothes.
I think promises shouldn't exist in this world; it's just a word, an action to comfort the person in that current situation.
If promises are real, tell me why people divorce, breakup, commit crimes etc?
I don't believe getting A's mean you're clever than those who get D's.
Life is not just about studying, it is about learning in fun, knowing what you want and achieve your plans.
Even though i might fail or whatsoever, at least i know I've tried and I'm still going to carry with what I want in life.
Don't tell me what's is right or wrong; some stuff's just plainly have no answer.
Life is never fair.








No comments: