Thursday, October 10, 2013

a random time like this when i've got sudden urge to write about the current moment.

tell me about work?
i wonder if switching of a job will make me feel better?
both mentally and physically. its not like my current workplace isn't good,
just that i feel something isn't on the right track.
things hasn't been on its right path ever since i don't know when too.
i wonder what went wrong and where went wrong. is it because i'm sick of this job?
or is it everything that accumulate that caused this feeling?

tell me about friendship?
friends?
i guess beside the few girlfriends and friends that i have, my circle of friends are rather small.
i don't have the same interest as my friends so sometimes i do feel neglected.
but then again, this problem lies in me, not any other people, right?
sometimes i wonder why am i acting like this.
why can't i just be like my sister, her friends are like all over the asia?

tell me about yourself?
if i were to use one sentence to describe myself, that will be.
it is definitely not easy being me but i'm blessed.

alright, doesn't sound like a very sunshine post yea?
hope there will be light shining through my way to guide me out of these uncertain feelings.


 

No comments: