Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sitting down and facing directly the front of the center, thinking about what has happened throughout the 3 years plus in the career that I've been in, I won't say that it is all bad. Reasons? I've enjoyed myself while teaching the children, being around with my bunch of fun colleagues and of course, the fulfillment that I felt when I see the children growing up each day.

Being in the education field, especially with younger children, I felt that there's is actually less or rather, 0 political issues (I don't know about the other center, but I knew that there's minimal or rather 0 in the center that I've been in).

Being center executive, center admin (whatever you call it), I've met nasty, troublesome, awful parents. Being a very straight forward person and not knowing how to lie, I've realize that whenever I met these kind of parents, my facial expression or the way I sound like, the tone I've used, am speaking to them is considering "mean" too. Then again, I'll try my best to tone down if I can. There's nice, kind, sweet parents too. Days like that will make my entire day wonderful and wanting to talk more to them.

I like the environment that I am in, then again....

Till next time again, till we meet again...

No comments: