Sunday, October 19, 2014

As promised, I'll be uploading some of my photos I've taken during my Korea, Seoul trip back in August' 14. The greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted.
I really enjoyed my travel back in August, although there are some minor disagreements with my sister during our trip, but things are immediately resolved.
There's a lot of places I didn't go during this trip, like Everland, Seoul Tower, Lotte World etc. I'll want to go these places next time. My soul are still in Seoul, though my body is back in Singapore, It's already October!

Just some street food I've eaten



Different food on different days

Tosokchon, Ginseng Chicken Soup
Gyeongbokgung Palace

Ewha Womans University
Dessert




Cube cafe ❤

No comments: